Referring to MainStay

Anyone needing supported accommodation can refer to the MainStay.

Services involved in MainStay offer support to single persons (and couples in some circumstances).

A referral form must be completed for those who are in need of supported accommodation.


Self Referrals

Self referral forms are available on this website or can be completed at all assessment points.

Word Document IconSelf Referral Form



Agency Referrals

If you are a referral agency supporting an applicant you can use the referral forms on this website. 

The referral form is quite simple to use but if you are a referral agency we recommend you support the applicant to complete the form as you may be able to add further useful information to support the application process.

Word Document IconAgency Referral Form